Work + Leisure Time = Enjoyment of Life
Also as an employer STÖGER AUTOMATION enjoys a top reputation – both in our branch of industry and in our region.
Knowing that top results can only be achieved with highly motivated employees and a strong team spirit, STÖGER AUTOMATION has created a positive work atmosphere with professional working conditions. Each staff member enjoys the same respect and esteem, each job is regarded with the same appreciation and value, essential for creating high-quality products and rendering excellent service.
The STÖGER personnel management is based on regular staff review meetings, aimed at defining personal targets and monitoring progress. Social responsibility and openness in dealing with our employees are paramount for the STÖGER management.
In return, our staff members show customer orientation, commitment, creativity, loyalty, responsibility and best performance.
The cornerstones of our success are:
- modern, light and airy working spaces with desks electrically adjustable in height and ergonomic chairs
- cleanliness of the premises for a positive image and an agreeable working atmosphere
- high-quality tools and excellent machinery in our production area
We attach particular importance to staff training and initiate or support eg.
- training programmes
- further education
- visits to trade fairs
- first aid courses
- instruction on health and safety at work
- Christmas bonus
- holiday bonus
- 30 days holiday
- employer’s contribution to savings plans
- pension fund
- subsidised lunch in our canteen with meals freshly cooked by our in-house chef
- standardised work clothing
- open communication and sharing of information
- social events, such as Christmas and other company celebrations, staff anniversaries, family parties, company events (eg. annual company run), barbecues
- lunch break pastime such as table football and pool
- flexible working hours
- part time working
- overtime accounts
- job sharing
- parental leave
- regular health checks
- andullation therapy system
- presentation on health topics